Your Little Neighborhood in the City
When talking about Greenville, people frequently praise its ability to keep its small-town feel while growing to be one of the South's most dynamic cities. The Heritage Historic District is the epitome of these two delightful worlds - the kind of neighborhood where you can take a walk and get to know your neighbors, while also having all of the excitement of downtown dining, entertainment and recreation.
At your doorstep:
- 0.2 miles to McPherson Park (tennis courts, picnic shelters, playground, trails)
- 0.25 miles to Heritage Green (Greenville County Main Library, Greenville Little Theatre, Upcountry History Museum, The Children's Museum of the Upstate, Greenville County Museum of Art)
- 0.4 miles to the Hyatt Hotel on Main Street
- 0.8 miles to the Swamp Rabbit Trail (via River Street)
- 1 mile to Falls Park and Liberty Bridge
- 1.4 miles to Flour Field (home of the Greenville Drive, class A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox).
Getting around is easy - walk, bike or take the Downtown Trolly, which stops at your doorstep.